Here the steps, I got Mosquitto up und running on my Windows 8 machine:
During my researches for my home automation project I also stumbled across the MQTT protocol for sensor-server-communication. A matching arduino library was found quickly here on Nick's blog. An arduino sketch was quickly copied from here and modified. Download my version from here.
The MODBUS-slave with the capacitive water level sensor is now mounted inside a die cast aluminium case.
In the previous article regarding the capacitive water level sensor, I've presented two different electrode designs:
- A coaxial electrode made from a rectangular aluminium tube an a single isolated wire as "central conductor"
- A simple twin-wire electrode made from simple speaker-wire
Here my findings regarding each electrode.
- MODBus - register usage
- Capacitive (water) level sensor
- MODBus Node with level sensor
- Arduino Home Automation
- Update I2C LCD-Library for Arduino
- Zusatzschaltungen für Arduino etc.
- Befestigung von Arduino-Boards
- Beispiel für Arduino aktualisiert
- Arduino Projekte
- Breakout-Board für Arduino
- Library for HYT321 Sensor V1
- Einfache Wetterstation für den ARDUINO